Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Body Back journey by Libby

Wed 9/21 11am

My name is Libby and I’m 33 and a mother of two! I met Jackie (the Body Back instructor) last week at our Mom’s in business group. She told the group she was looking for someone to take her class and blog about it. I thought to myself, this is my opportunity to get back in shape and change my lifestyle! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.
I have a 2.5 yr old daughter and a 10 week old son. I need the structure and discipline to get my body back to what it was or even better. I need the strength! I’m excited to start the class tonight yet nervous at the same time as I am so out of shape and not happy with how I look.  I’m not excited about how tight my workout clothes are that I am wearing to class tonight. It’s not going to be pretty, that’s for sure!
I think as Mom’s we get so caught up in our busy schedules and we don’t always take the time for ourselves. I’m excited to have these 2 hours blocked off on my calendar each week. It’s a great start to making a change. I don’t exercise other than walking a few miles a week and I definitely need to have better eating habits. Sugar and I like each other way too much! I’m thrilled about this opportunity and to see where I am at the end of the 8 week class! I’m starting this adventure at 149 lbs.

No comments: