Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Body Back Journey by Libby

Saturday 10/1 2pm

I wasn’t at body back today but I knew with it being the weekend I really needed to make sure I got my workout in after the kids Halloween party! My husband worked out with me which always makes it easier and gives me even more motivation! It’s our 6 year anniversary and instead of going out for a heavy meal we are staying in and cooking a healthy one!

Tuesday 10/4 4pm

I am looking forward to class tomorrow night. It’s always a tough workout but I feel so good the following day and feel refueled with energy. We’ve been eating oatmeal at my house for breakfast now that it’s colder out. It’s nice as it’s filling yet healthy! It’s amazing what a difference I feel in my stomach only after 2 weeks of exercising and eating right. It makes it so worth it when I haven’t even done that much yet!

Thursday 10/6 10 am

You know you’ve had a great workout when your nursing pads are falling out of your sports bra and your eyelids are stuck from all the sweat! That was me last night. What I really liked about the workout is that it was nothing like last weeks. I think it’s easy to get bored with workouts and last night was a totally new challenge. I lost 1.5 lbs this week. I thought it might be a little more but was pleased. It’s a good start for the first official week. I make much better snack choices and overall eating choices when I work out. I worked too hard last night to eat shamefully today!

No comments: