|1/2 cup (60 g) whole wheat flour|
|1/4 cup (28 g) wheat germ|
|1/2 cup (70 g) raw almonds|
|1 cup (155 g) oats|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|3 tablespoon honey or agave nectar|
|1/2 cup dried cranberries|
|1 cup (244 g) unsweetened applesauce|
|1. Place flour, wheat germ, almonds and oats into the Vitamix dry blade container and secure lid. |
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase to speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 40 seconds. Turn machine off. Pour out into bowl.
5. Add salt, cinnamon, vanilla, honey, cranberries and applesauce to mixture.
11. Stir by hand until moistened. Spread into greased 8x8 pan.
12. Bake for 25 minutes in a 350F (180C) oven.