Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Body Back Journey by Libby

Monday 9/26/11 9pm

I took Victoria’s class tonight since I can’t make class on Saturday and it was tough! I didn’t think I would be able to finish the class and I was out of water 20 minutes after the class started! She is very motivational! I was so happy to get home/shower/go to bed that I didn’t even pull the car all the way in the garage! The garage door wouldn’t close and I couldn’t figure out why. I was so proud of myself and clearly anxious to shower and go to bed.

Wednesday 9/28 9pm
Tonight’s class was just as hard as Monday’s and we did very different things. My husband told me I looked “wet” when I got home and I was. I felt like I could bust out a couple hours of cleaning I was so energized! My son is only 10 weeks so I usually nap when he and my daughter do but for the past week I haven’t napped and feel so good. I love the new recipes. They are easy but healthy and you feel so good eating them.  I stocked up on a bunch of fresh things, not sugar.  So now when I snack I feel good not guilty. My husband is totally on board with all the new recipes too. It’s been 1 week since I started this class. I have lost 3 pounds, feel so much stronger mentally and physically and am full of energy. It’s a happy place to be.  Thanks Jackie! I so needed this!




No comments: