Friday, September 30, 2011

Let's try this again!

For some reason this blog is always hard for me to post on.  Of all of the things on my to-do list, this always gets moved to the bottom.  I don't know why, because I always have so much to share!  I've got fun recipes, new exercise ideas and am surrounded by phenomenal women with a long list of amazing topics to write on.  So, here we go again- I am commiting to making this blog a source of information for my Stroller Strides mamas and all the other people out there who want to tune in. 

So coming this fall, here's what you have to look forward to:
  • Exercise of the Week posts
  • Recipe of the Week posts
  • Monthly tips from your Stroller Strides instructors
  • Posts from Libby who is embarking on her journey to get her Body Back 
  • Guest blogs
Do you have any requests for us?  Please share what you want to hear! 

No comments: