Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Body Back Journey by Libby

Wednesday 10/18 9pm
It felt really good to get back to class tonight after missing last week! I knew the weigh in was going to be bad but it was worse than I thought. I won’t even go there. I know if I am going to get my body back, this is my chance. I need to be pushed. At first I was upset but then decided I really needed to get a move on, the class is half over. Tonight’s workout was really good. Every time I wanted to give up, I remembered my weigh in and that I only had 4 weeks left to give everything I can. I owe this to myself and to my children. If I can just get over this hump of where I seems to be stuck weight and body wise, I can make the change happen. I am determined to do this. I love the motivation I get from the other Mom’s and Jackie. I need them to push me over the hump! This is going to be my breaking week!
Saturday 10/22 11 am
It feels so good to start the day with a good workout. I think it also encourages me to make better food choices on the weekends. It’s too easy to get into a food/drinking slump on the weekends! Jackie is great at pushing you yet encouraging you at the same time. I would not be doing this on my own. Every time I leave her class, I can feel a difference in my body, right away! We also got a second food journal today and I love that it has new recipes.
Sunday 10/23 11 am
It’s was so nice out today we took the kids for a 2 hour walk! My husband commented that I now walk faster. J I think I just have more motivation! It feels good to feel changes taking place and encourages me to keep with it and do a little extra each day!
 

No comments: