Monday, November 8, 2010

Aaaaand We're Back!


Halloween Bash 2010
Originally uploaded by dorris.jackie
I am so excited to relaunch our Stroller Strides Chicago Blog. It's been awhile since my last entry, but I can't wait to start connecting with everyone again.

I thought the best way to get things started was to share the photos from our 3rd Annual Halloween Bash on Friday, October 29th. Here is the link to the photos on flickr. A great big "thank you!" to Michelle Freeman Photography who captured all of the fun and excitement on film. The flickr photos are just a selection, you can view all of the photos on Michelle's website www.michellefreemanphotography.com, under client proofing, password Stroller Strides.

This is my favorite shot of all of the instructor's with their kiddo's. Doing a wall sit of course. LOVE IT!  And at this point, Mr. Bones is definitely part of the Stroller Strides family :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55689505@N02/sets/72157625218813589/

No comments: